The South Carolina Clean Energy Conference and South Carolina Energy Law Seminar are truly one-of-a-kind.
As the state’s ONLY clean energy conference, the 2020 SC Clean Energy Conference and SC Energy Law Seminar are the PREMIER opportunity to
- get up to speed on the business of South Carolina clean energy through presentations and panel discussions steered by leading influencers and energy experts;
- accelerate your knowledge of powerful industry trends such as transportation electrification, solar, energy resilience, energy industry diversity & inclusion and energy affordability; and
- fuel the growth of your professional network by plugging in with:
- renewable developers
- commercial/industrial energy users
- economic developers
- local government officials
The SC Energy Law Seminar will feature:
- an update on regulatory activity at the South Carolina Public Service Commission associated with the 2019 South Carolina Energy Freedom Act,
- an overview of the recently enacted Electricity Market Reform Measures Study Committee legislation, and
- a run-down of ALL energy related legislation pre-filed for the upcoming legislative session.
BEST OF ALL: You do NOT have to be an attorney to attend! Together with the SC Clean Energy Conference, the SC Energy Law Seminar is perfect for EVERYONE plugged in to South Carolina’s clean energy economy.
American Association of Blacks in Energy
American Forest Manager
Bank of America
Berkeley Electric Cooperatives, Inc.
Blanchard Power Systems
Blue Ridge Electric Coop
Central Electric Power Cooperative
Charleston County Government
City of Greenville
Commercial Aviation Alternative Fuels Initiative (CAAFI)
Diane Cherry Consulting
Dramby Environmental Consulting
Easley Electric Inc.
Edisto Electric Cooperative
Energy and Policy Institute
Energy Office- SC Office of Regulatory Staff
Frontier Natural Gas
GEL Engineering, LLC.
Greenville Technical College
Gregory Electric Co., Inc.
Hannah Solar Government Services
Horry Electric Cooperative
Kurz Transfer Products
L. Bess Moody Consulting, LLC.
Michael P. Criss, AICP, LEED, AP, LLC
Midlands Group of Sierra Club
Most Unique Travel
NC Cleanteach Center/ NC State University
NC Public Staff
Nicholas Institute, Duke University
Nuclear Energy Advisors
NuSynergy Energy, LLC
O2 Group Ventures
Palmetto Electric Cooperative
Pine Gate Renewables, LLC
PJM Interconnection, LLC
Polytechnic University of the Philippines
Public Staff - North Carolina Utilities Commission
Pure Power Contractors, Inc.
Renewable and Grid Edge Technology Consulting
RePower South, LLC
Riley, Pope, & Laney, LLC
Robinson Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC
Santee Electric Cooperative, Inc.
Savannah River National Laboratory
SC Biomass Council
SC Department of Commerce
Schulte Associates, LLC
Sierra Nevada Brewing
Solar Business Alliance
South Carolina Commission for the Blind
South Carolina Department of Corrections
South Carolina Legislature
South Pointe High School
Southeast Energy Efficiency Alliance
Southeastern Wind Coalition
Southern Alliance for Clean Energy
Southern Coker Power
Southland RE Investors
Summit Worx, LLC
The Nature Conservancy
Town of Johnston
University of SC
USDA Rural Development
Womble Bond Dickinson