This multi-day event is truly one-of-a-kind!
As the state’s ONLY energy conference, the 2021 SC Clean Energy Conference is the PREMIER opportunity to:
- get up to speed on the business of South Carolina clean energy,
- accelerate your knowledge of powerful industry trends, and
- fuel the growth of your professional network.
The Southeast Energy Law Seminar is designed to cover energy industry legal matters touching every state in the Southeast.
Session topics are being determined and will likely feature:
- an overview of the latest activity from the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission,
- a run-down of the recent legislative and regulatory activities from the Southeast,
- emerging legal issues related to the energy transition taking place nationally,
- a look at the regulatory process benefits of pre-filing stakeholder engagement, and
- a review of limited third-party power purchase agreements for non-taxable entities.