The three day SC Clean Energy Conference and
Energy Law Seminar is truly one-of-a-kind!
As the state’s ONLY clean energy conference, the 2020 SC Clean Energy Conference and South Carolina Energy Law Seminar are the PREMIER opportunity to
- get up to speed on the business of South Carolina clean energy through presentations and panel discussions steered by leading influencers and energy experts;
- accelerate your knowledge of powerful industry trends such as transportation electrification, solar, energy resilience, energy industry diversity & inclusion and energy affordability; and
- fuel the growth of your professional network by plugging in with:
- renewable developers
- commercial/industrial energy users
- economic developers
- local government officials
The SC Energy Law Seminar will feature:
- an update on regulatory activity at the South Carolina Public Service Commission associated with the 2019 South Carolina Energy Freedom Act,
- an overview of the recently enacted Electricity Market Reform Measures Study Committee legislation, and
- a run-down of ALL energy related legislation pre-filed for the upcoming legislative session.
BEST OF ALL: You do NOT have to be an attorney to attend! Together with the SC Clean Energy Conference, the SC Energy Law Seminar is perfect for EVERYONE plugged in to South Carolina’s clean energy economy.